Friday, March 20, 2015

Do Wagon Wheel Tracks Come out of Clothing?

So, I fell off the wagon.

Not only did I fall off the wagon, I got run over by the wagon.

And dragged behind it.

I don't know if it was the miserable winter we had, or just a general feeling of major disorganization. I just haven't been able to get it together.

Well, here I go again back to square (cycle) one. I'm on Day 3 and finding my way again with the help of my favorite Cycle 1 Italian Egg Drop Soup. And lots of Advil.

Spring break is coming up and I need to be able to put my shorts on without cutting off my circulation.  And then get back to where I was before and go past that point.

I did manage to knock off a few more cookbooks...all of the recipes were super unhealthy and somewhat lowbrow.

I'll share with you ASAP.

In the meantime, I am headed to the kitchen. I have some Eggplant Plop to cook up!




No comments:

Post a Comment