Friday, April 12, 2013

Blanching Broccoli is BORING

Frankly, this whole recipe was a total waste of time and ingredients. Broccoli with Garlic. Not even worth taking a picture of it. Honestly, not even worth putting a link to the recipe.

Interestingly enough, the original recipe was altered to add soy sauce when I found it on the Food Network website. The rest of the ingredients and procedure was the same. I'm guessing even Auntie thought it needed something.

Because it was so blah on it's own, I ended up adding some baked tofu and brown rice and fed it to the vegetarian in the house.

In fact, it was SO boring that I am not even going to talk about it anymore. So there.

By the way, did you know that there is a Cooking With Auntie Ina Facebook page? If you click this link  Cooking With Auntie Ina Facebook and "Like" the page you will always know when a new post is up.

I promise the next one will be more exciting than this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment