Friday, March 14, 2014

I've Got Balls - Part 2

There's only so many ways to work with ground turkey breast.

I've had my fill of turkey loaf, and turkey meat muffins, and turkey bolognese.

There's been lettuce wraps, taco salad and Asian balls.

After six months of the 17 Day Diet I am still looking for some new turkey ideas to add to my repertoire.

I found a winner with the following combination:

1 package of ground turkey breast (about 20 ounces)
1 zuchinni, grated
1 egg
1/2 cup parmesan
salt
pepper
oregano

Preheat oven to 375.

Mix all of the ingredients together. Roll into balls and place on baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. That's it!!

When done they look like this:

Granted, a little pale and weird for a meatball. But once you put them into sauce, its all good!


I really liked these. The zucchini kept the balls super moist and they were great over some spaghetti squash…or cold straight out of the fridge when a quick protein boost is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment